Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning to Start!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.

This week's topic is...

Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning to Start!

Blackhearts series by Nicole Castroman

Rebel of the Sands series by Alwyn Hamilton

Ruined by Amy Tintera

The Witchlands series by Susan Dennard

Monsters of Verity series by Victoria Schwab 

Wolf by Wolf series by Ryan Graudin

The Illuminae Files series by Amie Kaufman

The Girl from Everywhere series by Heidi Heilig

The Young Elites series by Marie Lu

The Queen of the Tearling series by Erika Johansen

Whew, this post really made me want to buy like, a million books so I can start all of these series (and a few that didn't make the list!).  Have you read any of these series?  Which ones did you like/not like?  Which series are you wanting to start?  Leave me a link to your posts down in the comments so I can check them out!

ALSO!  I'm currently hosting a giveaway celebrating the five year blogiversary of Wonderland's Reader!  You have a chance of winning one of six recently released books!  Enter to win here.

2 comments:

  1. Illuminae is GREAT! In the middle of the book I totally wanted to start over because it was so awesome. I'm gonna re-read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of a few of these but all of them look good just judging by their gorgeous covers. I'm sooooo behind on, like, every popular book series of ever... ;)
    Simi ~ simizat.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns