Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Top Ten Book Recommendations for Contemporary Lovers!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.

This week's topic is...

Top Ten Book Recommendation for Contemporary Lovers!

 

 

 

 

 

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Young Adult) 
2. Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven (New Adult) 
3. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia (Young Adult) 
4. Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes (Young Adult)
5. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (Young Adult) 
6. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (Young Adult) 
7. Sustained by Emma Chase (Adult)
8. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne (Adult) 
9. Undecided by Julianna Keyes (New Adult) 
10. What To Say Next by Julie Buxbaum (Young Adult)

What are some of your favorite contemporary reads?  I've been in the mood for some contemporaries lately so I'd love to get some recommendations!  These are some of my absolute favorites; the ones I go back to over and over again and just don't get bored with!  Share links to your posts below so I can check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns